Monday, April 6, 2009

Cosmetic ads...


For a long time I've been annoyed by celebs that sell products from under unlined (read: botoxed), surgically enhanced faces. Saying they use these products (from silicone filled lips) and if I use them I can look like them.

And I've been annoyed by make-up companies that hawk the same old stuff in new containers ... the only difference? Photoshop and some rockin' make up artists.

Looks like L'oreal got snagged a while back. In the Daily Mail

"L'Oréal told the ASA (* note -Advertising Standards Authority, a UK organization) which deemed the ads misleading, its product made the tips of lashes more visible, giving a lengthening effect.

Penelope Cruz was wearing a few individual false lashes inserted into her natural lashes to fill in the gaps in her natural lashes for a consistent standard of lashes."


Know what I say to that?


COW PADDIES....


No comments:

Post a Comment